Communications from Readers

I'm starting to get letters from readers and there are things that are said that I'd love to share with everyone. I love all the different perspectives I get. I love when someone sends me something I really have to think on, or that challenges what I thought I already knew.

As an occasional feature here I've decided to start sharing letters with all the readers so that anyone may comment. I will keep them anonymous unless otherwise requested.

And I want to send out a BIG HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who reads and takes the time to say what's on their mind!!! I'm excited about the communication going on here and love the momentum. I'm crazy busy with reading stuff from you guys lately, but I wouldn't trade it ever. The only way this practice is going to change is if we keep talking.

0 comments: