Blog News May 2011

Just a few announcements / updates for all the readers of intactivist.net:

After getting a suggestion from a reader who asked me to look into adding some widgets, the blog now has two new tools available.

A translate option (powered by Google) so that people from around the world can read our message...

as well as a box you can type questions regarding circumcision, intactivism, and restoring. If I don't know the answer, I will do my very best to get it for you!

Please don't hesitate to take advantage of the two new tools available for readers and hopefully these changes will encourage more readers to come here.

We also have a new contributing author who has just joined us. Please look out in the next few days for his bio to be posted.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to say I'm grateful for all the readers and all the links posted all over the internet. I've met some really fantastic people on this journey and look forward to working with more intactivists! Thank you for supporting our efforts!

1 comments:

love said...

love to you mon! :)

<3