Hitchens Got Us Thinking

This quote comes from a public blog after a discussion of the death of Christopher Hitchens, who was a famous atheist, author, fearless debater, genius who also made many condemnations of the ritual of infant circumcision. Hitchens may be gone from this earth, but he sparked many to think, and that is a wonderful gift he leaves us.










I guess the Hitch has his answers now. I wish he could tell me if he met a god or not. Rest in peace Christopher Hitchens and thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if he is right then he is incapable of comprehending so because his brain is not functional.

Anonymous said...

Since researching for a short time to get a great content articles pertaining to this point . Checking out in Google I finally picked up this blog. After reading these details I'm just glad to enunciate that I've got a really good impression I discovered whatever I wanted. I most certainly will ensure to don't forget this web site and take a visit consistently.